Monday, October 12, 2009

The First Family 5K!


Woo Hoo!!! We woke up and greeted the morning with a freezingly friendly 5k run. Okay, so maybe I didn't run the whole time...but Jason did - good job, Jason!! Thank goodness Bre was there to keep me company when little Fiona decided that I shouldn't be running:). (Finona was her given name by Laura Slager). The kids at school are also trying to name her. So far we have Jenessa, Tyreline, and Kaitlyn. We are still taking other suggestions...

On another note, I think I am feeling her move...it sort of feels like she's blowing little bubbles that pop in my stomach. I'm guessing it's her, because it's happening a lot.

Happy Monday!



1 comment:

  1. YAY, Little Family!

    Great job, you three! You made Auntie Breanna smile, little baby, as I imagined you kicking your little legs to help Momma run on Sunday.

    You are going to be just like the feisty little 6-year-old who commented on her daddy's pace, "You are making this too easy!"

    It will be good to have a new trainer for your Mommy and myself once you come along to trot along, too! Love you, little Baby... Tyreline.

    ReplyDelete